Warehouse Operative/Stores Person
This position has now been filled.
Group HES is looking for a warehouse operative/stores person to join the growing team at our central warehouse in Gloucester.
If you’re a hard-worker who takes pride in your work and takes a team-orientated approach to working within a busy environment, this is the job for you. You will receive an excellent training programme, with full induction and on the job training.
Group HES was formed in 1965 and comprises of Hydraulic Equipment Supermarkets, Branch Hydraulic Systems, HES Tractec, HES Lubemec and HES Automatec. The company was recently named as one of the 25 fastest growing companies in Gloucestershire and need new team members to support this growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring stock control procedures are carried out within the appropriate timelines
- Picking parts in accordance to the order sheets
- Checking order sheets and ensuring no discrepancies before dispatch and ensuring delivery dates are achieved.
- Organising parts ready for dispatch
- Packing orders to be dispatched
- Organising collection and delivery of parts with couriers (where necessary)
- Serving customers on our busy trade counter
The successful candidate will:
- Be computer literate to use in-house systems
- Be organised and methodical in their approach
- Be able to prioritise and multi-task
- Have a customer-oriented mentality
- Be able to follow work procedures and maintain excellent standards of health and safety
- Be able to move product which may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting, in line with Health & Safety regulations
- Have a friendly demeanour and smart appearance
The hours will be 9-6 Monday to Friday in Innsworth, Gloucester.
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward your C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org