Branch Hydraulic Systems, part of Group HES is looking for an experienced hydraulic service engineer to join the team based out of head office in Gloucester. As a company, we have just been named as one of the 25 fastest growing businesses in Gloucestershire and we need more staff members to support our growth!
The standard working hours will be Monday-Friday - 8:00 -16:30. However, due to the nature of the role, you may be required to work overtime.
The role of hydraulic service engineer will require you to have basic Health and Safety knowledge and a full driving license. You must also be willing to work away from home on occasions as well as be willing to undertake the training required, to be competent for the business requirement i.e. Passport to safety, CSCS etc…
The essential responsibilities for this role are:
- Supervise and undertake hydraulic maintenance, installation and repairs
- Excellent fault finding skills & experience
- Illustrate team supervision experience or be confident with the ability to take site responsibility for H&S and the performance onsite.
- Understand the principles of mechanical handling machinery
- A good level of understanding with regard to Test Rigs and Ring Main hydraulics
- A team player and participate with enthusiasm for business development wherever possible
- Willing to work in any area of the business that can benefit the company as required.
- PLC and Control Application appreciation
- Heavy Industry and or factory hydraulics
- Experience of Centralised Lubrication Systems
- Some mechanical experience
To apply for this position please email your C.V to email@example.com
We prefer the personal side of recruitment and like to liaise directly with applicants, so please do not contact us if you work for a recruitment agency.